We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
You will join the Tech team, and work on the back- end development of our platform.
- Participate in the development of APIs and other back-end components
- Ensure the operation and maintenance as well as the evolution of existing systems
- Participate in technical design of our back-end systems
- Ensure all phases of development, code review, versioning, documentation and maintenance
- Write unit tests, follow code naming and coding style rules, participate in code reviews
- Respect the methods and processes put in place (agile methodology)
- Ensure a permanent technological watch on its technological sector in order to be able to quickly detect emerging technical solutions and software bricks (Open Source, market software, etc.) that can be integrated into the company's roadmap
What are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have
- Strong working knowledge of C # (.Net Core framework)
- SQL experience
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs and/or gRPC
- Experience with development tools, source management and CI/CD
- Experience in performance optimization, unit tests and best practice
- Bilingual in French and English
It's a perfect match if
- Familiar with cloud deployment (AWS / GCP) and cloud infrastructure
- Familiarity with Slack, Jira and Confluence
- You have technical culture, knowledge of the technical ecosystem, curiosity, global vision
- You are constantly driven by a product vision and concern for optimizing solutions, technically, functionally and financially
- Team player, committed, motivated by the Cafeyn growth project
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.