We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
You will join the team Tech - Platform and work in pairs with our System Engineer. As the group is currently hosted on different cloud and bare-metal providers (AWS, OVH, GCP, Azure), the team's mission is to ensure the availability, performance and security of applications while offering technical solutions for develop the homogeneity of the different systems.
- Maintain the blocks of infrastructure in operational conditions, work on their resilience
- Participate in redesign, migration and evolution projects
- Develop automation tools and methods
- Maintain and design production environments, particularly with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Participate in the development of observability and alerting
- Manage production incidents
- Ensure the integrity and relevance of recovery plans
Applicative stack: .Net core, python, js, GO, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
Infrastructure Stack: AWS, GCP, OVH, Azure, Linux Debian et Alpine, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Nginx, Varnish, solutions Pub/Sub
Who are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with a cloud provider
- Experience in Opensource environment
- Experience with part of our application stack
- Comfortable both oral and written in English
It's a perfect match if
- You have a technical culture, knowledge of the technical ecosystem, curiosity, a global vision
- You are rigorous, curious and responsive.
- You are a team player, committed, motivated by Cafeyn's growth project
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.