We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
You will join the Tech team, and work on the Front end development of our platform and of back office tools.
- Develop new features of our websites and internal tools (back-office)
- Respect designs and customer journeys developed by product designers (pixel perfect)
- Ensure smooth running and performance of our existing web solutions
- Participate in the API design in collaboration with our back-end teams
- Participate in development, unit tests, code review, automated tests and TDD
- Work following our agile principles and methodology
- Use Slack for communication and Jira and Confluence for tasks and documentation
What are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have
- 3-5 years experience in using Vue.JS and /or React.JS for public website with big audience
- Experience of working and collaborating within an agile team
- Understanding of API-based architecture
- Knowledge or experience of TypeScript
- Experience in developing front-end of back-office tools
It's a perfect match if
- Interested in the media industry and especially press and magazines
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.