We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
By joining the product team the Agile Master role positively impacts Cafeyn organization by always keeping in mind the right balance between business opportunities, organization strategy & objectives and the effort of continuous improvement. By doing so the Agile Master delivers solutions that have a real impact on Cafeyn deliverability and efficiency.
- To be the evangelist of agile values and practices in the whole organization
- Understand Cafeyn product and tech organizational challenges by conduction regular interviews and audits
- Co-construct the agile vision and targets with the Head of product and VP Engineer
- Build, communicate and maintain an Agile Master work plan to provide transparency on targets and progress
- Accompany squads in mastering day to day agility (through values, ceremonies, methods, tools, …)
- Coach agile teams to maximise value delivery at each iteration
- Own the agile at scale progressive implementation by managing the required workstreams and mitigating the linked risks
- Measure success and evaluate improvement opportunities of conducted actions
- Prepare and organise relevant workshops to address ad-hoc issues
- Working closely with product heads (data, design, product) and technical leads to foster middle management alignment
- Promote transparency and non-violent communication methods
- Promote agile management (like management 3.0) practices
Who are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have
- at least 5 years as Team Scrum Master and/or Agile coach experience in various contexts and more specifically in scale-ups experience in individual coaching experience in organizational coaching
- Master of agility at team and company level (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, Spotify, …)
- Master practices directly related to agility (XP, DevOps, Management 3.0, …)
- Vision and work plan management
It's a perfect match if you are
- Power of conviction
- Passionated by product and tech culture and how agility is making them more effective
- Empathic and listening focus
- Results oriented
- Human oriented
- Proactive to solve problems
- Technical knowledge (automation test practices, TDD, BDD, …)
- Product management knowledge (Lean startup, design thinking, ..)
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.