We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
In a company whose activity depends directly on the content provided by publishers who trust us to distribute their titles, you will join the Data team and you will occupy a key role in the Publisher Earnings center.
- Be part of all the Publisher Earnings projects
- Participate in the overall of the current BI
- Create business strategies and solve business problems with data
- Make dashboards and reports and propose analysis to different teams related to the Publisher Earnings center
- Make ad hoc data analysis to help businesses better understand the complex subjects they face
- Define KPIs and monitor these indicators and analyze the results
Who are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have
- 1st experience on a similar role (internship or apprenticeship)
- Knowledge with SQL& Python
- Experience with databases and data architecture (SQL Server)
- Knowledge in Data Visualization tools
- Airflow (or another tool of work flow management) would be a +
- Snowflake would be a +
It's a perfect match if
- You have a strong analytical mind, curious with a team spirit and great communication skills.
- You’re an organized person and can manage multiple topics in parallel.
- You have an advanced vision and a great attention to detail.
- Proactive, you do not hesitate to suggest areas for improvement on existing processes.
- You’re a Team player, committed and motivated by the Cafeyn growth project
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.