We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
As Business Development Manager you will help grow business for Cafeyn Group's brands. Reporting to the VP Sales, Olivier Jacquet, you will develop, negotiate and manage partnership agreements that drive business growth and help us achieve our ambitious goals.
- Expand our partner base in Europe with clients internationally based
- Own the end-to-end sales process from identifying new verticals, researching and developing new leads, pitching, negotiation and closing deals
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales targets - both your individual sales target and helping the business team to achieve its wider goals
- Think creatively about ways to grow the business including new partners, up-selling existing partnerships, increasing brand awareness and finding new revenue streams
- Nurturing and building your client accounts to be Cafeyn Group's biggest fans
- Understand the importance of data and using this to improve the business development process and strategic direction
- Collaborate effectively with Marketing, Editorial, Content, Product and Technical teams to launch new partnerships
Who are we looking for?
You are at the right place if you have:
- You have 5+ years of Business Development / Sales experience in B2B/B2B2C
- Business development and/or strategic partnerships experience with digital streaming services or tech companies, preferably subscription businesses
- Solid experience and track record in generating outbound leads and pipeline management across multiple sectors
- Self-starter and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven skills at creating and delivering impactful client presentations
- Interest in magazines and newspapers
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
It would be the perfect fit if:
- Experience or knowledge of subscriber economics such as customer acquisition costs, LTV, churn rates etc
- Experience working with telcos, digital consumer services and loyalty programs is a plus. Good list of industry partner contacts
- Knowledge of the evolving dynamics of the digital Newspaper and Magazine industry
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.