We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will work closely with the tech and product teams, take the lead of the QA team and interact cross-functionally with the managers of each department (Backend, Infra, Mobile & Web) in order to guarantee the quality of deliverables.
- Support the QA squads in their testing activities
- Define the functional, automated and performance test(s) strategy(ies), according to the application and project frame
- Review/validate the test books written by the QA and check their coverage as well as their sharing within the team, particularly with the PMs
- Ensure the completeness of the team's non-regression test repository - Communicating on the progress of the tests
- Validate with the QAs the releases delivered in acceptance and give the GO to the end to end tests
- Define a training programme for new QAs
- Be responsible for the quality of the tests and deliverables of the squads
- Maintain and update our test documentation
- Participate in the animation of the community and in the continuous improvement of our testing tools and methodologies
- Participate in the future recruitment of QA engineers for your team
- Build and manage the QA team's KPIs
Who are we looking for?
You are at the right place if you have
- IT engineering background or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in web and mobile testing, including 2 years as a QA Lead
- Experience in agile testing methodologies (BDD and Gherkin)
- Experience in testing tools such as Jira, Squash,
- Experience in automation tools (Runscope, Selenium, Appium)
- Experience in API testing
- ISTQB certification not mandatory but could be a real plus
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
It's a perfect if you are
- Organised, autonomous and rigourous
- Able to write and summarise
- Good at interacting with people and have good interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt and make proposals
- Able to work in a team
- Screening interview w/our TAM/HRBP, Jeanne
- Interview with our current Head of QA, Ilyas
- Technical case
- Interview with the team
- Interview with our Chief of Staff, Raphaël & our Chief People Officer, Lou
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.