We - Cafeyn Group
With 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, MiLibris and KidJo and based in France, Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco. With almost 200 employees, we propose a media experience through different products. We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalized and relevant information to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
You will join the data team and work with our Data Analysts on several projects. You will be part of the Product Data Analysis working very closely with the products, editorial and marketing teams.
- Develop dashboards and offer analyses to the the product, editorial and marketing teams.
- Help us in the realization of a migration of BI tools.
- Create a detailed financial reporting based on our database.
- Monitor and improve our models (churn, engagement and others).
- Work closely with other Data Analyst and the rest of the team (Data engineers, Data scientists…)
- Participate in data evangelisation within Cafeyn
You have come to the right place if you have skills with:
- Dataviz (Tableau Software, Amplitude, Looker)
- Python would be a big +
It’s a perfect match if you are/have
- a first experience (internship or apprenticeship)
- looking for your end-of-studies internship
- a strong analytical mind and very good communication skills.
- organized and can manage several projects in parallel.
- proactive, you do not hesitate to suggest areas for improvement on existing processes.
- fluent in English
- student at a top engineering, business school or university (BAC + 4/5)
- want to help make data a growth driver for Cafeyn
- A passion for the press and content distribution
- First interview with Jeanne, our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Second Interview with Amaury, Product Data Analyst
- Remote technical test
- Feedback round and final interview with Amaury and Guilain, Senior Data Analyst, and Nicolas Lead Data Business Analyst
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.