We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
You will be joining the Tech team, as a Fullstack Developer. You will work in the miLibris squad to maintain and develop the platform of miLibris SaaS.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the miLibris platform (Front, Back & mobile)
- Participate in the development of new products
- Participate in the migration of the API to a micro service architecture in the cloud
- Implementation of software engineering tools (continuous integration, documentation repository, development project management methodology, etc.)
We mainly work on the architecture, performance, robustness and monitoring of our APIs but we also explore many subjects such as the use of machine learning libraries for automatic categorization and tagging as well as work on recommendations engines.
What are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have
- 5 years of experience in the development of software projects with any languages
- Languages: any back end language
- Environment: Linux, Flask, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Tools: Git
It's a perfect match if you are
- Environment: Kubernetes
- Cloud platform: Google Cloud Platform
- You are curious & passionate
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.
- Tech - Backend
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
To achieve our ambitious objectives, we are looking for people with a curious & entrepreneurial mindset that believe in our values and that can imagine the future of information streaming. If you want to broaden your horizon and be part of a dynamic & international team, join us!
Loading application form
Already working at Cafeyn ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.