We - Cafeyn Group
With 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, MiLibris and KidJo and based in France, Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco. With almost 200 employees, we propose a media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalized and relevant information to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven individual to lead our enterprise sales initiatives and vertical market expansion in France. The Director will play a pivotal role in driving our company's growth strategy, expanding into new verticals, and ensuring the success and the business development of our large accounts. This role combines strategic planning, team leadership, fieldwork, and operational oversight, making it a dynamic opportunity for a seasoned sales professional. The role is a new role at Cafeyn.
Enterprise Sales Leadership:
- Lead, mentor, and expand the enterprise sales team to achieve growth targets.
- Engage directly in complex negotiations to secure deals with large accounts.
- Ensure the team has the necessary resources and training to succeed.
Vertical Market Expansion:
- Identify, assess, and prioritize new verticals for expansion, including but not limited to insurance, retail, banks, and eCommerce.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and collaborate with marketing to execute tailored campaigns for each vertical.
- Ensure a perfect execution and account management once the deal is closed.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in targeted verticals.
Sales Operations and Tooling:
- Oversee the sales operations team, ensuring tools and processes are optimised for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure accurate sales forecasting and reporting.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives related to sales processes, tools, and technologies.
Team Leadership & Development:
- Recruit, train, and retain top sales talent (Business Dev & account manager).
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and customer-centricity within the team.
- Provide regular feedback, coaching, and career development opportunities to team members.
- A minimum of 10 years of sales leadership experience, preferably in digital content / OTT distribution in B2B environment.
- Proven track record in leading enterprise sales teams and achieving or exceeding targets.
- Experience in expanding into and developing new vertical markets with different business models.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to engage with C-level executives of large enterprises.
- Familiarity with sales operations, tools, and technologies.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel and engage in fieldwork as needed.
Our Perks and what’s Included 💻
💪 ClassPass subscription, for any sports addict or a wellness moment.
🏡 Flexible remote-work policy: 2 days at the office / 3 remotes per week, you can still come more if you want to.
🌍 Work from any of our offices 4 weeks/year.
📰 VIP access to Cafeyn app.
🩺Health Insurance (60% paid by Cafeyn in France).
🍲Lunch voucher (60% of 8e paid by Cafeyn in France).
🤝CSE in France.
Our internal Tools
💬 Slack for internal communication.
📑 Confluence for shared information and documents.
💻 Google meets for virtual meetings (all meetings are recorded and archived)
And many others…
🎉 Congrats slack channel where we celebrate appreciation, win, and anniversary.
🤝 All-hands meetings where we share business updates, and strategy in total transparency.
🎡 We promote monthly events, where we join seminars, team building/off-site, sportive & team events.
We believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community.You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.